Ride, Wine, and Dine Dream Trip to
26. May – 01. June 2024
Day 1 – 26May
Welcome to Costa Rica – (D)
Arrival San Jose!
A driver will pick you up at the airport. You will then head to the Grano de Oro, one of the most beautiful hotels in San Jase. The hotel is around 30 minutes away from the airport. Rest of the day time to relax and unwind! Welcome dinner at the hotel with the group
Day 2 – 27 May
San José – Drive to La Fortuna Coffee&Chocolate Tour – (BF, L, D)
After an exquisite breakfast at hotel, a driver will pick us up at 8.00am and we will head to La Fortuna!!! La Fortuna is famous for its naturally rich hot springs fed by the Arenal Volcano. This is one of the most beautiful areas of Northern Costa Rica. The majestic volcano is covered with lush tropical rainforest and surrounded by hills and waterfalls.
Once in La Fortuna, we will stop for a coffee & chocolate tour and a typical lunch.
Afterwards, we will head to our hotel- the Amor Arenal Hotel. Each casita has its own heated plunge pool and intimate terrace. The hotel also has a full spa service and an intimate and serene yoga platform overlooking canyon stream. Rest and rejuvenate in the warm spring pool bar or in one of two the natural spring ponds (cold) on the hotel grounds.
We will have dinner together at the hotel.
Day 3 – 28 May
Horseback Riding – (BF, Picnic Lunch, D)
Horse Ride to The Waterfall
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today, we will head to the stable where we will be riding out of throughout the week. We will meet with Enrique, a natural horseman and naturalist guide. We will spend the morning getting to know our horses, then we will ride to a secluded, private waterfall in the middle of the jungle. Bring your swimsuits! After the ride, we will take a dip by the waterfall.
We will have a picnic lunch on the ride.
After we return to the hotel, we will have some time to dip our toes in our private heated water pool followed by dinner at the hotel.
Day 4 – 29 May
Cooking Class & Ecothermales – (BF, L, D)
Cooking Class and visit to the Ecothermales
After breakfast at the hotel, we will head to our cooking class where we will learn to make some regional delicacies for todays lunch! Afterward, we will visit one of the most famous hot springs, Eco Termales. There, we will explore the different pools, relax and have a local cocktail!
Light Dinner at the Restaurant of the Ecothermales
Day 5 – 30 May
Horseback Riding – (BF, L, D)
Cowgirls for a Day and Costa Rican Gastronomic Route of the Chef!
Today, we will Immerse ourselves in the daily life of the Costa Rican cowgirlAfter breakfast, we will head out with Enrique and our horses to visit Erick, owner of a local dairy farm. He will give us a glimpse into his daily life, from working with cattle to making cheese. All this amidst the the beautiful backdrop of the jungle.
When we return from our day’s adventures, we will have a special dinner!
This Dinner tempts with delicious options to explore and savor while immersed in the rustic elegance of a traditional hacienda.
Day 6 – 31 May
Monkey Park & transfer to San José City – (BF, L, D)
After breakfast, we will start our journey back to San Jose. In route, we will stop at the Monkey Park. The Monkey Park is a small, unique, protected jungle where the monkeys live free- no cages, no nets. Their caretakers make sure they have everything they need to live happy lives in their extended famiiles. We will leave early to make sure that we see them…Our guide who know the park intimiately, will point out other residents of the park including sloths! We will then enjoy a sampling of some of the food grown at the park. All of the residents- including the caretakers- are vegetarian, and they do amazing things with their local bounty!
We will arrive later in the afternoon to Grano do Oro, where we can relax at the hotel before the last wine and dinner.
Day 7 – 1 June
Drive to the airport – (BF)
After breakfast, our driver will take us back to the airport where we will then head home!
- Price are per person sharing double.
- Rooms equipped with 2 double beds.
- Tour and transfer included as private services. (drivers and guides could vary)
- VAT (tax) included
Rates valid for May 2024
Min. Traveller 8 (+1 Tourleader)
- Price per person in double room US $ 4,950
- Price per person in Single room US $ 6500
- 2x Overnight Grano de Orol, Deluxe Room, breakfast
- 4x Overnight Amor Arenal, Canyon Casita, breakfast
- Tips for bellboys, maids
Hotels may vary according to availability
- 1x Airport Transfer IN & OUT per group (additional transfers upon request at additional costs)
- Private transportation San Jose – La Fortuna – San Jose
- Private transportations for local activities
- Coffe & Chocolat Tour
- Horseback riding to the waterfall
- Cooking Lessons
- Visit to the Hotsprings Ecothermales
- Cowgirls for a Day
- Visit to Monkey Park
- Activities accompanies by local Englishspeaking private guides (provided by the provider of the activities)
- Breakfast at hotels.
- Day 1: Dinner at hotel (1x glass of wine per person included)
- Day 2: Lunch on route, dine and wine at hotel
- Day 3 Picnic lunch, Dinner at the Hotel (1x glass of wine per person included)
- Day 4 Lunch during the cooking lessons, Dinner at the hot springs (1x non-alcoholic drink included)
- Day 5 Lunch during the tour , Gastronomic Route Dinner at the Hotel
- Day 6 Lunch on route. dine and wine at hotel
- Tip for private guides, driver
- Optional activities
- Additional meals, drinks
- International flights
Pre-registration and Deposit Payment
Select your trip and pay $400 deposit by clicking the Pay Now button to pre-register to our Ride, Wine and Dine Dream Trip to Spain!
(The deposit is non refundable)